HMP Springhill Prison - The project involves construction of an Admin block within the HM Springhill Prison. The proposal is for the construction of a 140m2 block to passive house standards which will include office space, conference area and sunspace.The targets for the project include:
- Achieve passive house standard on the building.
- Monitor building to identify the energy consumption
- Training the prison inmates.
- Open days on the progress of the build
- Huge potential for suppliers to be a part of this project by working for Her Majesty's Prison Service towards sustainability and also a chance to give something back to the community.
- The building to act as an exemplar building for the future new builds within the prison service.
- Making Prisons eco friendly and reducing their energy demand and carbon footprint.
- Work alongside prison industries and help them to enhance their products and introduce new products and technologies.
We are Sustainable Development and Energy Consultants
All Rights are Reserved by Green Factory Ltd
© Copyright 2012